Water damage is one of the most common disaster occurrences. Water spreads fast and can cause overwhelming damage to the personal property as well as a structure of the building itself. If not addressed immediately, mold and mildew growth can start within the first 24 to 48 hours of initial exposure.
Our industry certified technicians and project coordinators can dramatically reduce the amount of damage caused by water. This is accomplished through immediate emergency water extraction and implementation of the appropriate drying and dehumidification equipment. With consistent moisture monitoring throughout the entire drying phase and using our proprietary anti-microbial and sanitizing products, our technicians adhere to the highest industry standards. When you need thorough and professional water damage mitigation in Houston, TX, please call ServiceMASTER Restore of Houston at (832) 412-3919! Our technicians have the training and experience to make sure your home or business is back in excellent condition.
Water Damage Mitigation Services
Water damage can wreak havoc not only on your home, but also on your life. When disaster strikes, get your life back to normal with ServiceMASTER Restore of Houston’s full range of professional water damage mitigation services. At ServiceMASTER Restore of Houston, our goal is to restore your home — and your peace of mind — as quickly and efficiently as possible. And our licensed and insured technicians will communicate with you every step of the way. Our services include, but may not be limited to:
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
- Emergency Extraction and Dehumidification
- Sanitization and Anti-Microbial Application
- Demolition and debris removal
- Moisture Monitoring and Assessment
- Air Quality Control
- Free Inspections and Consulting
- Coordination with Insurance Companies for Claims
- Temporary Storage and Inventory for Water Damaged Contents
- Carpet rug and Upholstery Cleaning
Contact us anytime you are in need of water damage mitigation in Houston, TX for your home or business.
Water Damage Tips
Water damage and bacterial growth can begin within hours after you experience a loss. To increase your chances of a complete recovery, call ServiceMASTER Restore of Houston as soon as possible. In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to ensure a more successful storm damage cleanup.
What to do:
- Water damage and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call ServiceMASTER Restore of Houston immediately.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other removable floor coverings. Do not attempt to start removing the wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather, pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What not to do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- We are a topwater restoration company, so call us 24/7 at (832) 412-3919 for water mitigation,
- water removal, basement flooding clean up, and any other water damage restoration services.
Contact us today at (832) 412-3919 to receive an estimate for water damage mitigation in the Houston, TX area!